Monday, March 30, 2009

Motivation

As Belle has written her second entry to her blog I realized the valuable motivation it will provide to learn to spell and write correctly. I should have done this a long time ago. She is just thrilled to have a blog and when her Aunty left the sweetest comment her face lit up. She is growing up and getting so capable and independent. She is becoming so diligent in her school work and desires to learn. She can be so helpful when she wants. Like today, I got a call from an agent. I had 15 minutes to make my bed, get dressed, pick up and straighten up the kitchen. All I had to do was yell, in the nicest way, "an agent is on her way," and Belle sprung into action making sure all beds were made and dishes were neatly rinsed and stacked. It boggles my mind that I have a daughter so gifted and talented that is nearly 12. She is amazing to me and I am so glad she's mine.
Susan

No comments:

 

Template Design © Ali of Mission Field Designs