Monday, March 30, 2009

The girl who teaches herself

Sometimes having a Kinesthetic learner can be exhausting. Sometimes I just cannot think of another game to play/make up to reinforce learning.

Sometimes I am given a break when the child thinks up her own learning game. And I am happy to have that break. Especially when I see the brilliance that just came from my child.

First you take egg cartons and turn them upside down. Then you write a letter on each egg section. You will only get to the letter "x" but that is OK. We can do without "y" and "z" for now. Then mom tells you a word and you find the letters and plink on letter/egg like it's a key board.


Then you write that word on your makeshift computer screen. Brilliant, I say!

Susan

No comments:

 

Template Design © Ali of Mission Field Designs