Friday, May 23, 2008

Restaurant

One of my favorite things about my life with three girls is seeing their creativity. I grew up as an only child and while I know I used my imagination, there was no one to share it with. As usual, it is Belle who instigates the creative play and the other two follow along and contribute to the fun.

Yesterday, I told Belle she needed to make lunch for her sisters and herself. She took her job seriously as she drew up menus and activity sheets, much like kids get in restaurants. It was so cute I just had to share.She also did the waitressing and cooking. I am sure there will be plenty more posts such as this as creativity abounds in this family.

Susan

1 comment:

MarshaMarshaMarsha said...

Such wonderful creativity! I am impressed! And hungry!

 

Template Design © Ali of Mission Field Designs